Do you have a special talent? Do you like helping out with fun activities and meeting spectacular people? The following projects/committees are just a sampling of how you can become involved!
If you are interested in co-chairing or shadowing, we welcome your involvement!
- Attend a monthly meeting to find out more about P.T.O.
- Volunteer to be a Homeroom Parent
- Bring supplies for classroom parties
- Help with family activities
- Volunteer for vision/hearing screening
- Help in the Media Center
- Assist at Picture Day
- Volunteer for Field Day
- Assist with fundraiser distribution
- Assist with taking digital photos for the school yearbook
- Volunteer for PTO activities
- Help with Fall Book Fair
- Help with Spring Book Fair
- Bring teacher appreciation treats/meals for various events
- Volunteer at Fun Night Committee
- Volunteer on Fundraising Committee