Crocker Family Movie Night Presents Boss Baby
WHEN: Friday, November 17th 6:30pm (doors open at 6:00pm)
WHERE: Crocker Elementary Gym
Bring a blanket and pillow and enjoy the show! Popcorn will be provided!
Only water is allowed in the gym, no other beverages. Adults can bring lawn chairs for the sides or back of gym.
Please RSVP on Facebook at “Crocker PTO” or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
So where do the fundraising dollars go?
They go right back to the school, directly impacting our children! Here are just a sampling of items the Crocker PTO has been able to purchase through fundraising efforts and the generous support of students, parents, teachers & staff.
Due the success of the Cruisin' at Crocker fundraiser, the PTO is excited to share how the money raised is supporting learning and fun at Crocker Elementary!
- Crocker Movie Night
- Funds for all teachers to utilize to purchase classrooms supplies and books
- Buddy Bench
- Meals from the Heartland Meal Packaging Event
- Media Center Additions (dry erase table tops, new seating, and the start of a Crocker Makerspace!)
- Bee Your Best Positive Behavior Program
- Books for Media Center
- Classroom Parties
- Crocker Cruisers (recess running program)
- Little Outdoor Library
- Field Day
- Fine Arts
- Fun Night
- Recess Equipment
- Recognition T-shirts
- and More!