Fill the Fund
WHEN: Wednesday, April 25th
Plan to eat out on Wednesday, April 25 for the Fill the Fund event. A percentage of all sales from participating restaurants will be donated to Fill the fund logo Ankeny Community Schools FUEL account. By simply eating out, you will help make a difference to ensure all kids receive a nutritious meal.
Eat at any of these participating restaurants between 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
So where do the fundraising dollars go?
They go right back to the school, directly impacting our children! Here are just a sampling of items the Crocker PTO has been able to purchase through fundraising efforts and the generous support of students, parents, teachers & staff.
Due the success of the Cruisin' at Crocker fundraiser, the PTO is excited to share how the money raised is supporting learning and fun at Crocker Elementary!
- Crocker Movie Night
- Funds for all teachers to utilize to purchase classrooms supplies and books
- Buddy Bench
- Meals from the Heartland Meal Packaging Event
- Media Center Additions (dry erase table tops, new seating, and the start of a Crocker Makerspace!)
- Bee Your Best Positive Behavior Program
- Books for Media Center
- Classroom Parties
- Crocker Cruisers (recess running program)
- Little Outdoor Library
- Field Day
- Fine Arts
- Fun Night
- Recess Equipment
- Recognition T-shirts
- and More!